Recipe: Yummy My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚
My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my chorizo and chicken gratin 💜💚. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. Categories: Main Courses, Meat Dishes Tags: chicken, chorizo, gratin, recipe. madnad.
Transfer to an ovenproof dish using a slotted spoon (so the oil stays in the pan) and set aside. See recipes for Family's Favorite Chicken Gratin too.. Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin. You can cook My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚 using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚
- You need 1 medium of Onion chopped into chunky pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- It's 200 grams of Medium flavoured Chorizo sausage (1 large).
- You need 10 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Pointed Pepper chopped into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun dried Tomatoe Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of Chicken soup.
- Prepare 100 grams of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper black or rainbow.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
Although chorizo sausage is quite high in calories and fat, just the minimum amout is used to get the maximum flavour. Rub the skin of the chicken in the oil, then turn skin-side up, six pieces in each tin. Divide the chorizo sausages and the new potatoes between the two tins. Introduce a little luxury to a creamy chicken and potato gratin by adding truffle.
My Chorizo and Chicken Gratin 💜💚 step by step
- Heat up olive oil in the pan, when hot add the onions and fry for a minute then add the garlic.
- Fry for a minute stirring in the garlic..
- Add the tomatoes whole and stir..
- Then add the chorizo and fry and stir for 2 minutes.
- Next add the peppers and stir..
- Add the sundries tomato pesto and mix in..
- Add the chicken soup and bring to the boil and turn down and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In the bowl add the breadcrumbs and add the salt pepper and paprika and mix..
- Add the breadcrumb mix to the pan of chorizo mix stir in and leave to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with a crispy Salad 😃.
Let celery take centre stage in this delicious side dish.. Transfer to an ovenproof dish using a slotted spoon and set aside. Stir in courgette, pepper, chopped tomatoes and water. Heat a cast iron pan (or any other pan and then transfer the contents into an oven-proof dish) and a tablespoon of vegetable oil on medium heat. Add chorizo and fry for about a minute or until the chorizo turns crispy and releases it's paprika oil.