Recipe: Yummy Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs
Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs. This recipe was amazing for beef kabobs! I used spicy brown mustard because that's all I had, and let it set overnight as it says. It was so good that I wanted to I doubled the recipe and let a combination of sirlion and chicken chunks marinate for several hours.
You can do this in an airtight glass container or large gallon ziplock bag. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! You can cook Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 lb of beef top sirloin.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- It's 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange bell pepper.
- It's 1 of small pkg. white mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz) of pineapple juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
Chef Amy Riolo from The Association for Dressings & Sauces will provide you step by step instructions for making Marinated Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs. These Easy Marinated Beef Kabobs are marinated in the most flavorful sauce, are super tender, and use only simple pantry ingredients. While chicken kabobs are traditionally grilled, you can also make kabobs on the stovetop using a grill pan or heavy skillet. Chicken Souvlaki is Greek chicken kabobs marinated in fresh herb oregano (my fav), garlic, lemon, olive oil and seasonings.
Marinated Chicken and Beef Kabobs instructions
- Cut up first 6 ingredients to bite size pieces for kabobs..
- Combine next 6 ingredients and pour half of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag..
- Add meats to the bag, and turn to coat. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Alternating meat and veggies, prepare skewers..
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, and baste the skewers so that all veggies are covered in marinade as well..
- I grilled on a George Foreman, turning every few minutes, but this could also be cooked in the oven or on a regular grill. (If using regular grill, make sure to soak wooden skewers in water for 30 min. first to avoid catching fire!).
These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. Whisk together the beef stock (or red wine), balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil. Instead of beef, try chicken for grilled chicken kabobs or Hawaiian chicken kabobs with This easy recipe, with a homemade marinade, is great to make ahead! Prep the beef and veggies by Marinate the beef (per recipe below) and place veggies in a separate airtight container in the fridge to use later. These Chicken and Pineapple Kabobs are not only kid friendly, but adults will love them, too.