Recipe: Yummy Corned Beef Casserole
Corned Beef Casserole. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. Canned corned beef is combined with macaroni, cheese, cream of chicken soup, and vegetables.
For fans of corned beef and sauerkraut, this makes for some good eating. … Corned Beef Casserole Recipe. … … This is another recipe pulled from our family reunion cookbook that was published several years back. Have you had chunky corned beef lately? If you are craving for one, this corned beef casserole recipe will always be here to help you make a great tasting breakfast meal. You can cook Corned Beef Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Casserole
- It's 12 oz. of can Corned Beef (broken up).
- Prepare 8 oz. of extra-sharp Cheddar Cheese grated (can use sharp cheddar if can't find extra-Sharp).
- It's 1 C. of Sweet Onion diced.
- It's 10 oz. of can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It's 1/2 C. of Milk (any fat percent).
- Prepare 6 C. of Mullers Elbow Macaroni (cooked).
Potato Casserole Vegetable Casserole Casserole Potato Vegetable Breakfast Casserole Breakfast Beef Meat Cheddar. This Corned Beef Casserole recipe was a huge hit with the family! Delicious savory flavors of cabbage, corned beef, and potatoes! This Corned Beef Casserole is the perfect dish for Saint Patrick's Day!
Corned Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix the corned beef, cheese, and onion together.
- Mix the soup & milk together..
- Combine the 2 mixtures and add the Macaroni..
- Place into a 2.5 qt. lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes..
It contains the classic Irish ingredients of corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes, along with a creamy sauce. Got leftover corned beef and cabbage from St. Use the leftovers to make a delicious low carb corned beef and cabbage colcannon recipe! So about this corned beef hash breakfast casserole… I'm a lover of make ahead easy breakfast recipes and this casserole is just that. I like to make it on a meal prep day and eat it for a few days of.