Recipe: Yummy Air Fryer Banana Bread
Air Fryer Banana Bread. Making banana bread in your air fryer might seem odd, but you'll quickly find out it creates a moist, dense texture that will go great with your morning coffee. Try toasting the walnuts before using them in the recipe to deepen their flavor. If the top of your bread seems darker than a normal loaf from your oven, it's totally normal since the heating element is directly above the bread.
Baking banana bread is much quicker in an air fryer, thanks to the convection-like heat and the need for less batter. Make this round loaf your everyday breakfast go-to: The wheat germ adds a. I mean, really - banana bread, made in the air fryer. You can have Air Fryer Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 of Ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It's 2 Tablespoons of canola oil.
- It's 1/4 Cup of milk or 1/8 whipping cream + 1/8 water.
- You need 3/4 Cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda.
It is as easy as whisking the ingredients together, pouring it into the pan and letting the air fryer do the rest. No waiting while pre-heating the oven and it keeps the house cool, which makes this great for the summer too. Make Banana Bread This Weekend Without Turning On Your Oven All you need is an air fryer! Keep in mind: Price and stock could change after publish date, and we may make money from these links.
Air Fryer Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat airy fryer to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line baking tin with baking paper, add a little oil of needed.
- Mash banana and mix with egg, it doesn't have to be fully mashed, keep some lumps of banana for added texture.
- Add and mix in sugar, oil and milk/cream + water.
- Add and mix flour and baking soda until just combined, don't over mix..
- Pour mixture in baking tin and put into air fryer at 160 degrees Celsius for 25-35 minutes. Check around 25 minutes to see if cooked, use a something to poke through to see if mixture is still sticky, if so keep cooking untill nothing sticks.
Place the loaf pan into the basket of the Air Fryer and close the drawer. The Best Air Fryer Quick Banana Bread Recipe-The most important ingredient is overripe bananas. I always buy a few extra so I have overripe bananas to bake with. The perfect banana is dark yellow with a few spots of brown. The riper the banana the sweeter your banana bread will be.