Recipe: Tasty Shepherd pie keto style
Shepherd pie keto style. Season well with salt and pepper. In an oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Shepherd's pie, also sometimes called cottage pie, is a casserole made with a saucy meat sauce layer (traditionally lamb) topped with mashed potatoes.
Stir in tomato paste, and season with salt & pepper to taste. If not using an oven-safe skillet, transfer meat mixture to a medium-sized casserole dish. No matter the weather, a classic shepherd's pie can bring comfort to anyone eating it. You can have Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- It's 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of The stuffing.
- You need 3 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
By preparing a recipe of cauliflower mash in advance, you can make a big shepherd's pie that will satisfy a whole family! You don't have to be on a diet to enjoy this meal, either. Keto Shepherd's Pie Like a good low carb stew, shepherd's pie is a comfort food winner. This keto shepherd's pie recipe is made with ground lamb & low carb root vegetables in a rich brown gravy.
Shepherd pie keto style step by step
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
The cheesy mashed cauliflower topping flavored with scallions is better than any traditional mashed potato topping. Table of Contents This classic recipe for Shepherd's Pie can be prepared either traditionally with mashed potatoes or low carb Keto-style and includes only whole food ingredients with an easy to make, flavorful sauce. If you've ever visited an Irish Pub, chances are you've noticed Shepherd's Pie featured on the menu. Mix in crème fraîche or sour cream, egg, butter, leek and half of the cheese. Fry the ground meat in butter.