Recipe: Tasty Pineapple Beef Stir-fry
Pineapple Beef Stir-fry. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the beef and remaining marinade.
It's made with thinly sliced beef, carrots, onion, bell peppers, snow peas, pineapple tid bits and pineapple juice. Pineapple Beef Stir Fry Recipe Beef Breakfast Delicious Dinner Food And Drink Recipe. Pineapple Beef Stir Fry Recipe: Packed with vegetables, tender beef and pineapple, this sweet-and-sour stir-fry is ideal for windy evenings or weekends full of activity. You can have Pineapple Beef Stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Beef Stir-fry
- You need of For the Marinade:.
- It's 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- It's 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- It's of For the Stir-Fry:.
- You need 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- You need 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- You need 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- It's 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Add beef and pineapple; heat through. Stir pineapple and water chestnuts into skillet. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, water and reserved pineapple juice until smooth.
Pineapple Beef Stir-fry instructions
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..
Classic beef and broccoli stir-fry gets a tropical makeover with sweet pineapple and the most AMAZING sauce ever! Sweet and savory describes this Asian-inspired dish featuring strips of tender sirloin steak marinated in an exotic mix of rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, vanilla vodka, ginger, white and brown sugars, and served with stir-fried pineapple chunks and rice. Lift the steak from the marinade and sear, in batches, then remove. Add a bit more oil and fry the ginger until golden. In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until.