Recipe: Tasty Egg and potatoes gratin🥔🥚🧀🥘
Egg and potatoes gratin🥔🥚🧀🥘. The egg, milk, and cream mixture sets up like a custard. The au gratin potato casserole cuts neatly into squares or wedges for serving. It is important that you use starchy, Russet-type potatoes.
I am a big fan of the classic Spanish tortilla, where eggs are cooked in a skillet on top of blanched, sliced potatoes. The resulting savory cake is good for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight snack. In large bowl, gently combine potato slices, sauce, smoked turkey and parsley. You can have Egg and potatoes gratin🥔🥚🧀🥘 using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg and potatoes gratin🥔🥚🧀🥘
- It's 3-4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of boiled eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It's 1/2-1 cup of Milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chicken powder.
- It's 1/3 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Parmesan cheese.
Cover with sliced eggs and remaining potato mixture. Squeeze the water out of the grated potatoes, a handful at a time. Check seasoning. (May be prepared in advance up to this point.). Heat the butter in the baking dish.
Egg and potatoes gratin🥔🥚🧀🥘 step by step
- Take potatoes peel and cut into slices..
- Boil potatoes slices in salted water for 5-8 min,and also boiled eggs..
- Now make white sauce, heat butter in the pan and then add flour and gradually add milk and mix well than add all seasoning and mix well..
- When mixture is smooth and little runny keep a side and add cheddar cheese in it and mix well..
- Now grease the dish and set potato slice in bottom and then little sauce and then set egg slices too..
- Turn by turn potatoes,sauce and eggs set in a dish and in last spread cheddar cheese on top..
- Bake in the oven for 10 min..
- Serve hot yummy egg and potatoes and enjoy😋❤️.
When it foams, add potato and egg mixture. Place dots of butter on top. Gratin dauphinois is a typical dish from the French Alps made with thinly sliced potatoes baked in a sauce of milk, eggs, cream and garlic and topped with cheese. Lay down (like a porn star) a layer on the bottom of a casserole dish. For best results, bake the gratin, let it stand for at least fifteen minutes, and then reheat it before serving.