Recipe: Tasty Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer
Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer. The honey mustard dipping sauce can be stirred together during that time to make this a fast and weeknight friendly meal. I love cooking chicken strips in the air fryer because they come out very crispy. What to Serve with Chicken Tenders.
Every kid will love these air-fryer chicken tenders! Air fryer chicken tenders (no breading) is the BEST way to enjoy flavorful low-carb and gluten-free chicken tenders in a variety of ways. Whether you are topping a salad, adding them to a veggie wrap, or simply snacking on these air fryer chicken tenderloins, you are going to love how quick and easy this whole recipe comes together. You can have Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer
- You need 1/2 lb of Chicken Boneless.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Shan Tikka Masala.
- You need 1 TBSP of Shan Tandoori Masala.
- It's 1 tsp of Lemmon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
With no breading and no eggs, your air fryer chicken tenders. Place chicken in a single layer in the air fryer basket. You may have to work in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer. I tested out a few variations but the best method is using panko bread crumbs instead of all-purpose flour or even almond flour.
Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer instructions
- Mix all the above ingredients & marinade chicken for 1 - 2 hours..
- Put the marinated chicken in the tray and spray some oil on it. You can put some frozen French fries also in the same tray..
- Put the tray in Air Fryer for 10 minutes on 250 temperature..
- After 10 minutes take out the tray & change the side of chicken & French Fries. Again put it for 10 minutes on 250 temperature..
- Ready to Serve. Yummy & Tasty..
Air fryer temperatures vary so make sure each chicken tender is cooked through before serving. Air Fryer chicken tenders are super easy to make, they're crunchy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. Serve smothered in buffalo or BBQ sauce or serve them with a side of your favorite with dipping sauce. Cut chicken into desired sized tenders. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.