Recipe: Tasty Air fryer taquitos
Air fryer taquitos. Compare Prices on Ninja Air Fryer in Kitchen & Dining. Place taquitos in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching, and mist with avocado oil. The best method to cook frozen foods is in your hot air machine.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs and taco seasoning. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. You can have Air fryer taquitos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air fryer taquitos
- Prepare 15 oz of can refried beans OR black beans slightly smashed.
- It's 1 cube of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1/3 C of shredded cheddar.
- It's 1/2 of jalapeno, chopped and seeds removed.
- You need 4 oz of can green chiles.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of taco seasoning(optional).
- You need 10 of small taco size corn tortillas.
In batches, arrange taquitos in a single layer on greased tray in air-fryer basket; spritz with cooking spray. Place the taquitos seam side down in an air fryer basket, being sure not to overcrowd the basket. Serve with salsa, sour cream, and queso for dipping. Repeat until all are finished cooking.
Air fryer taquitos instructions
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together..
- Fill your tortillas with about 2 tablespoons each of filling and roll.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer with cooking spray..
- Place your taquitos in the fryer seam side down and spray with cooking spray..
- Cook at 400° 12-15 mins. You may need to cook in two batches to ensure even cooking..
- Serve with a side of guac, sour cream, nacho cheese or salsa if desired and enjoy!.
Serve with toppings of your choice. Place the frozen taquitos in the air fryer basket and spread out into a single even layer. Coat the taquitos evenly with oil spray. Break out the air fryer and get cooking! When family comes to visit during the holiday season, sometimes you just need appetizers for a group that can please everyone.