Recipe: Tasty Air Fryer chicken drumsticks
Air Fryer chicken drumsticks. Compare Prices on Air Fryer Fried Chicken in Home Appliances. Once chicken is ready to go in, lightly spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil. Arrange on a single layer as best you can.
Chicken drumsticks are so popular, and I can see why. Who doesn't love gnawing on a chicken leg! They're a perfect finger food, with a built-in handle, ready to dip into your favorite sauce. You can have Air Fryer chicken drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer chicken drumsticks
- It's 7 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 of capsule of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
Air fryer chicken legs (AKA drumsticks) are quickly marinated in a homemade sauce and then easily added to the air fryer for a handful of minutes to create the juiciest centers and crispiest and tastiest outsides you've ever had in a chicken drumstick recipe!. If you haven't had a chance to try our delicious Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings yet… you have to check them out! How to Cook Chicken Drumsticks in the Air Fryer: To start, coat the chicken drumsticks in a little bit of oil. Do this whether or not the chicken has skin on it.
Air Fryer chicken drumsticks instructions
- Chicken drumsticks are clean, slightly lightened on the meat. Get a small bowl add soy sauce, seasoning powder, sesame oil, chili powder, olive oil, brown sugar and garlic powder and mix well to dissolve. Then marinate chicken drumstick with the mixture on for 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- After 1 hour, remove the chicken drumsticks for 2 minutes in the microwave. Air Fryer has been pre-warmed up. Then put chicken drumsticks in a pot, fry at 320 degrees for 25 minutes. This way you do not need to turn the chicken pieces but the chicken pieces are still ripe evenly and especially the inside is very soft..
I use olive oil in an oil sprayer like this one. I love it because I can fill it with my own olive oil, making it much cheaper and more convenient than canned cooking spray. AIR FRYER DRUMSTICKS are really juicy and super easy to make thanks to the air fryer! The skin gets nice and crisp and the chicken is juicy and flavorful. If you love chicken legs (and who doesn't?!), cooking them in the air fryer is a super easy way to feed your craving.