Recipe: Perfect Fish n chips in airfryer
Fish n chips in airfryer. Remove fries from basket; keep warm. Place fish in a single layer in air-fryer basket. Return fries to basket to heat through.
This recipe will yield two servings. For the chips, you need one medium zucchini and salt and pepper to taste. Classic pub fare like fish and chips can be a real grease-fest, but not when your air fryer's invited to the party. You can have Fish n chips in airfryer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish n chips in airfryer
- Prepare 2 of tilapia fish fillet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It's 2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of salt.
- It's 1 package of tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of egg.
Chips, fries, cheese sticks, zucchini sticks, all of these unhealthy favorites can be made much healthier in an air fryer. Favorites like this Clean Eating Air Fryer Fish N' Chips. It really is a profound moment when you realize you can still have all your old favorites while still encouraging health. And for that, I really do love this air.
Fish n chips in airfryer instructions
- Marinate fish with lime juice, red chilli flakes and salt for 15-20 mins. Mash tortilla chips into powder in a ziploc bag..
- Preheat airfryer at 320°F. Whisk the egg and coat the fish with it followed by tortilla chip powder..
- Place tilapia pieces in the airfryer for 10 mins at 320°F..
How to make perfect air fryer fish and chips. Toss potato wedges in a bowl with some salt and oil. Shake the basket half way through. Remove cooked "chips" and put into a bowl. Pub classic fish & chips are usually a greasy kitchen nightmare & loaded with trans fats.