Recipe: Perfect Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Air Fryer Fried Chicken. Compare Prices on Air Fryer Fried Chicken in Home Appliances. There are two reasons why you might want to make air fried chicken instead of classic fried chicken. First, there is a health benefit to air frying over deep frying or pan frying.
You can achieve a crispy crust and juicy interior without all the steps of deep-frying. Serve with fresh pico de gallo and tortillas." The air fryer works some kind of magic on the chicken, and it crisps up into perfectly crunchy chicken as if it had been deep-fried. That buttermilk marinade makes the chicken so tender and juicy. You can have Air Fryer Fried Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare of Dry Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground red pepper (optional).
- You need of Wet Mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbl of hot sauce.
This easy to make fried chicken recipe is our favorite way to enjoy crispy fried chicken. I never liked standing over the stove frying chicken and it definitely wasn't healthy. Now, thanks to the air fryer, we have a healthier alternative that is just as tasty. Tips for Making Air Fryer Fried Chicken.
Air Fryer Fried Chicken step by step
- Mix wet mix in a bowl.
- Mix all dry mix in a bowl.
- Coat each thigh in dry mix, cost in wet mix, coat again in dry mix..
- Place in air fryer..
- My thighs were largish, so i cooked for 12 minutes, turned over, cooked 12 more minutes until 180F internal.
- These are extra crispy, if you like it that way. But the meat was still moist and cooked completely..
Air fryers are like any other kitchen appliance, they can vary in performance. Know how your appliance performs and you'll be good to go. I'm a firm believer in seasoning and brining the chicken pieces in buttermilk. It's how I was taught to make fried chicken, and it stuck. Made crispy, juicy, and delicious in my air fryer.