Recipe: Delicious Stacy's Chicken Carbonara
Stacy's Chicken Carbonara. Stacy's Chicken Carbonara To me this is the best version out of many for carbonara. You're family will think your a rock star!!! Get Chicken Carbonara Recipe from Food Network.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Creamy chicken carbonara is inspired by a classic Italian (Roman) pasta dish made with bacon or pancetta, whisked egg, and hard cheese. Bacon, egg, and cheese me all day, baby. You can cook Stacy's Chicken Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Chicken Carbonara
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 4 packages of Uncle Ben's 90 second Garlic & Butter Rice.
- It's 1 packages of Bacon or Pancetta, diced up.
- It's 6 each of Chicken Breasts, cut into 1" pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- It's 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- It's 1 can of Peas.
Carbonara sauce is an egg-based white sauce featuring Parmesan cheese, black pepper, fresh herbs, and sometimes cream. This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour! Each bite is packed with protein and vegetables, with just the right balance of pasta and sauce. I'm sharing my secret ingredient to making this dish with minimal effort and maximum yum.
Stacy's Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Crisp the Bacon, drain all but 2 T grease.
- In a separate bowl, season chicken with salt & pepper and mix. Add the chicken to the browned Bacon, and Waite until white on all sides..
- Add your garlic and cream. Simmer until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add peas and continue to cook till heated through..
- Stir in enough Parmesan cheese to thicken sauce up..
- Heat each of the uncle Ben's rice in the microwave. Pour into a big bowl when heated. Mix in your Carbonara mixture..
- Top with more parm when served.
Perfectly cooked spaghetti or linguine and crispy bacon are coated in a creamy egg, garlic and Parmesan sauce. This traditional carbonara dish makes a great lunch, dinner, or impressive and romantic date night meal for two. Get Chicken Carbonara Recipe from Food Network. A lightened up and low fat version of the classic Carbonara pasta dish, including tender chicken breast pieces with crispy bacon strips, so we can eat and enjoy with no guilt — ok, well maybe only half the guilt. Chicken Carbonara is a creamy, sinful and indulgent dish.