Recipe: Delicious Buttery Bourbon Steak
Buttery Bourbon Steak. Grilled Steak with Garlic Bourbon butter is a BBQ lover's dream recipe! The steak is made using some very simple tricks that are no-fail ways to make an easy and impressive meal for entertaining! Nothing fancy mind you, just easy to use techniques to grill the perfect steak.
Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, buttery bourbon steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. You can have Buttery Bourbon Steak using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttery Bourbon Steak
- Prepare of Steak-------------.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1-3/4 pound of sirloin steak 1-1/2 inch thick.
- You need of Sauce-----------.
- It's 1/2 cup of bourbon I used Jim Bean.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely diced onions.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter.
- It's To taste of salt.
- It's 1 cube of chicken bouillon.
- It's 2/3 cup of water.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Buttery bourbon mushroom sauce is the perfect compliment to a thick, juicy steak! View Suggestions BACK TO TOP See all Scripps Networks Digital. Rub the steaks with dijon mustard on both sides and add to the skillet, two steaks at a time, and a tablespoon of butter.
Buttery Bourbon Steak step by step
- Season the steak.
- Add steaks to a hot skillet seasoned side down..
- Season the unseasoned side which is up.
- Turn every 3-4 minutes..
- After fourth turn add butter.
- While that is cooking to a pot add the butter and onions.
- Sauté the onion till tender then add the bourbon.
- Simmer for 10 minutes add to the steak.
- Add flour to the skillet with the steaks and make a Roux..
- After it has sautéed for 6 minutes add water with bouillon cube and stir till thickened.
- Let rest 5 minutes in the bourbon sauce.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
In the meantime, put together the bourbon sauce by combining soy sauce, light brown sugar, bourbon, and dried herbs in a mixing bowl. Remove steaks from the pan and deglaze the skillet with the bourbon sauce. Rib-eye steaks are marinated in a sweet and savory bourbon whiskey marinade, then quickly grilled to smoky perfection for a New Orleans-inspired meal. Miami's acclaimed American steakhouse, famous for its signature butter-poached steaks and duck fat fries, BOURBON STEAK is in a class alone. The work of James Beard award-winning chef and renowned restaurateur Michael Mina, this ritzy restaurant, with its smoky mirrored glass and artistic gilded finishes, sets a striking mood for rich cuisine.