Recipe: Appetizing Easy Chicken Carbonara
Easy Chicken Carbonara. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Drain the pasta, then immediately add the pasta to the skillet off the heat.
Food Network teaches how to crush, slice and mince garlic. Peel off some of the papery skin from the garlic and then smash the head of garlic with. Season chicken with salt and pepper. You can have Easy Chicken Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Carbonara
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 lb of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable of your choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oscar Meyer pre-cooked bacon pieces.
- It's 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk or cream.
- You need 8 oz of Cooked pasta of your choice.
Why you will love this chicken carbonara! Deliciously creamy: This spaghetti dinner is made with heavy cream and egg yolks that create the most wonderful sauce that coats each strand of pasta. Tender chicken: I used chicken tenders in this dish, they are low in fat and full of flavor. So flavorful: This dish comes alive with flavors from bacon, parmesan and garlic.
Easy Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil in pan and sautée 1 clove garlic for one minute. Add chicken and cook through. Set aside..
- Using remaining oil, sautée 1 clove garlic and onion until onion is almost clear..
- Add vegetables and sautée until cooked through. Add chicken and seasonings..
- Heat milk/cream with mixture for one minute..
- In large bowl or pot (I use the pot I cooked the pasta in), add chicken mixture, Parmesan cheese, and bacon. Mix well as serve immediately..
Marinate chicken with minced garlic, salt, pepper and liquid smoke for about an hour or two in the fridge. Remove bacon from saucepan with slotted spoon; drain. It features a deliciously creamy sauce, shredded chicken, and some lovely Cajun flavors. I highly recommend giving it a try if you want a delicious meal. This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour!