Recipe: Appetizing Chicken and Shrimp Gratin
Chicken and Shrimp Gratin.
You can have Chicken and Shrimp Gratin using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Shrimp Gratin
- It's 200 grams of Short pasta (macaroni, penne, etc).
- Prepare 200 grams of Chicken thighs.
- It's 100 grams of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Canned corn kernels.
- You need 10 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/3 of Carrot.
- It's 600 ml of ◎Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Butter.
- It's 5 tbsp of ◎White flour.
- You need 100 grams of Pizza cheese (suggested amount).
- You need 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of Salt and pepper (or white pepper).
- It's 1 of Oil.
Chicken and Shrimp Gratin step by step
- Boil water in a pot. When the water starts to boil, add salt, cook the pasta, then drain in a sieve. Toss with oil to prevent drying..
- While cooking the pasta, roughly mince the onion and carrot. Slice the mushrooms lengthwise. Cut the chicken and shrimp into bite-sizes..
- Pour oil in a pot or a deep frying pan, and stir-fry the onion and carrot over medium heat. When the onion is translucent, add chicken and shrimp..
- When the surface of the chicken turns white, add mushrooms, and stir thoroughly..
- Turn down the heat to low. Add corn and butter. When the butter is melted and the ingredients are coated with butter....
- Add flour, and mix together. The wooden spatula will feel a little bit heavy..
- Pour in the milk in 2 batches. In the first batch, pour and blend in. Pour in the second batch until it thickens. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Turn off the heat, add pasta from Step 1, and mix. If the pasta starts to stick together, separate while mixing..
- Preheat the oven to 210℃ (410℉). When you are using a oven, set to the gratin setting. Pour the Step 8 mixture into a heatproof dish, and sprinkle pizza cheese and Parmesan cheese..
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, and it's finished Brown to your liking by adjusting the amount of cheese and temperature. Adjust the baking time to your oven..