Recipe: Appetizing Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza
Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza. Compare Prices on Pizza Air Fryer in Home Appliances. This Air Fryer Margherita Pizza is going to become a new regular at my house! Perfect for a one person lunch or make a couple to share for dinner!
Here is how you achieve it. Keywords: air fryer flatbread pizza air fryer naan pizza air fryer pizza air fryer pita bread pizza air fryer margherita pizza flatbread pizza in air fryer oven air fryer pizza dough recipe bagel pizza in air fryer Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza. This Air Fryer Margherita Pizza rivals my favorite pizza place and is so easy and cooks in minutes! You can have Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza
- Prepare of Pita bread.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce homemade or jarred. I like Muir Glen organic.
- Prepare of Optional extra seasoning -oregano, italian and pinch of salt.
- You need of Chopped garlic.
- You need of Chopped onion.
- It's of Torn Basil.
- You need of Mozzerella snack balls.
- You need of Sliced tomato.
- It's of Shredded cheese of choice.
The good news is it worked perfectly! This Air Fryer Margherita Pizza is going to become a new regular at my house! I didn't put any olive oil on as I thought it would make the pizza soggy. Use a spoon and swirl Pizza Sauce on to Pita Bread.
Air Fryer Pita Margherita Pizza step by step
- Drizzle and rub olive oil on what will the bottom of your pita bread.
- Turn over and spread your sauce on with a spoon. Sprinkle with additional seasoning if desired..
- Top with garlic, onion and basil..
- Flatted out your mozzerella balls(about 6) and place on top..
- Top with sliced tomato and shredded cheese..
- Place in air fryer and cover with a trivet or something similar so toppings don't fly around.
- Cook at 350° for 6 mins.
- If you want a bit crispier crust like me at the end of your 6 mins crank the temp up to 400° and add an additional 3-4 mins.
Add your favorite toppings and Cheese. Add a little drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil over top of Pizza. Place in Air Fryer and place a Trivet over Pita Bread. Carefully remove from Air Fryer and cut. So, I used the air fryer and some basic ingredients to make a pizza style dish on a pita bread.