Recipe: Appetizing Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings. Discover Just How Easy It Is To Make Frank's Buffalo Chicken Wings At Home Today. Try The Recipe Today Browse Our Collection Of Simple Chicken Wings Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! These Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings are juicy and tender with amazing smokey flavors from the bbq sauce.
This is the one thing everyone seems to rave about, and after having a couple of recipe fails, I was ready for something to actually work. Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings are like a party for your mouth! The crispy skin combined with the juicy chicken and sweet & savory sauce makes for an irresistible flavor profile that is perfect for just about any occasion! You can have Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- You need 2 pounds of chicken wings.
- It's 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's of Olive oil spray.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
These Air Fryer Honey BBQ chicken wings are so good! Forget tasting fried these babies could pass for being grilled! With that liquid smoke, smoked paprika, and the way the sugar from the seasoning caramelizes…mercy! It's smokey, spicy, sticky and sweet!!!
Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings step by step
- Mix the spices and baking powder together in a small bowl..
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel..
- Rub the mixture over wings until well coated and place wings on air fryer cooking rack or bucket..
- Spritz wings with olive oil spray..
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees. Add wings to air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes. Rotating trays about half way through cooking or if a basket shake at least twice so they cook evenly..
- Remove from air fryer brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy!.
Spray the fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Mix together the dry seasonings and rub them into the chicken wings. Place the wings into the air fryer basket and spray them lightly with the olive oil spray. Remove tips of chicken wings and split at the joint. Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel.