How to Prepare Tasty Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas
Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas. Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas Similar to the Olive Garden lasagna fritas with a homemade touch. Air Fryer Five-Cheese Lasagna Fritta is a copycat version of Olive Garden's lasagna fritta that is very tasty! You can also fry them in a pan if you do not have access to an air fryer.
Mix Ricotta, Parmesan, Mixed cheese, parsley & Italian seasoning in a bowl to make a thick paste. Boil lasagna noodles according to the box instructions. This Air Fryer Lasagna Fritta got rave reviews from around the table. You can cook Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas
- Prepare 1 box of Lasagna Noodles.
- It's 1 can of Hunts Pasta Sauce (24 oz) (Red Sauce).
- You need 1 can of Ragú Alfredo sauce (16 oz) (White Sauce).
- You need 1 tb of spoon of Parsley.
- It's 16 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican/Fiesta blend cheese.
- It's 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 tb of spoons Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs (Italian Style).
I literally got a thumbs up from my brother and was told that I should make it again sometime really soon. I too was surprised with how GREAT this Air Fryer Lasagna Fritta turned out. Air fryers can be one of the most amazing kitchen gadgets to have. Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today.
Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas instructions
- Mix Ricotta, Parmesan, Mixed cheese, parsley & Italian seasoning in a bowl to make a thick paste..
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees for later. Boil lasagna noodles according to the box instructions. Once cooked, lay out noodles and allow 2 mins to cool..
- Once cooled, spread a small layer of cheese filling along the noodles. You will be folding/rolling the noodles, make sure it’s a thin layer, they will be thick, I promise..
- After covering, I folded the noodles 3 times, I’mein not talented enough to roll them. The cheese will act as an adhesive to allow the noodles to keep shape. When you’ve folded/rolled your noodles, stand them on their side on a tray and stick them in the freezer to set for 60 mins(1 hour).
- After the hour they should be stiff and should not come undone. Using the remaining 4 eggs, whisk them together. Dip the lasagna noodles and then cover them in the breading. This won’t crisp a lot, but it’ll add a subtle crunch..
- Once breaded place in air fryer leaving enough space so noodles aren’t touching. Cook at 400 degrees for 10 mins..
- While noodles are frying, add Ragú sauce to a oven safe dish and “bake” at 300 degrees for the duration of the frying noodles. Pour red sauce into a sauce pan to a simmer..
- When air fryer has finished cooking the noodles, place the noodles in the pan with the white sauce standing up. Pour red sauce over noodles and serve. I added a little more cheese, don’t judge, and it turned out delicious.
Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, air fryer lasagna fritas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Air Fryer Lasagna Fritas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth.