How to Prepare Delicious Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin
Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin. Join Mama Chicken, David Chicken, Super Joanie and friends as Mama teaches us how to make yummy blueberry pancakes! She is a Southern Cook who learned to cook at an early age with her mama, granny and maw-maw. A Great Way to Make Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts that are tender and juicy!
Are you curious about the secret to this decadent recipe? Mama's Southern cooking is the kind of thing that extends way beyond fried chicken. Mama always teaches her kids how to cook. You can have Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin
- It's 100 grams of Chorizo.
- It's 450 grams of Chicken breast diced.
- You need 1 of Onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of Courgette halved & sliced.
- It's 1 of Pepper diced.
- Prepare 400 grams of Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried sage.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare 50 grams of Grated mozarella.
- Prepare 100 grams of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 pints of water.
That's how Southern cooking gets passed down from generation to. For Big Mama's Rub: Place all ingredients into a resealable container and mix until thoroughly Cover each piece of chicken in buttermilk, then lemon-pepper, no-salt seasoning and Big Mama's Rub, to. Recipes that features chicken as a main ingredient. CHICKEN ALFREDO LASAGNA ROLL UPS ~ These make a wonderful presentation!
Cooking Mama's Chicken & Chorizo Gratin step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6.
- Fry chorizo and chicken for 7-8 minutes, until browned. Transfer to an ovenproof dish using a slotted spoon and set aside. Add onion and garlic and fry until softened. Stir in courgette, peppers, chopped tomatoes. Add herbs and spices, water, tomato puree and tomato ketchup and season. Bring to the boil then transfer to the ovenproof dish with the chorizo and chicken and stir..
- Mix mozarella and breadcrumbs, sprinkle over and bake for 15-20 minutes until topping has turned golden..
- Serve with crusty bread and mixed salad...enjoy!.
Lasagna noodles filled with a spinach, ricotta cheese, and shredded chicken. You need to activate Adobe's Flash Player to play this game. Your mission in this brutal game will be to prepare and cook a chicken. But it is not always a pleasant. Mama has had it up to here with all of your lousy cooking!