How to Prepare Appetizing Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds. Make This Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree. Make This Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree. Transfer seeds to a medium bowl.
Air fryer pumpkin seeds are easy to make and SO much better than store bought! If you're ready to make crispy homemade pumpkin seeds at home, this is how! Keyword air fryer, crispy, ninja foodi, pumpkin seeds, toasted. You can have Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
- It's 2 cups of fresh pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- It's of Seasonings of choice:.
- Prepare of get creative!!.
Add the seeds to the air fryer basket. Air Fryer Pumpkin Seed Tips: Boil the seeds - You "can" air fry the seeds without boiling but we have found that it's best to boil first. You do not need to dry the seeds out before air frying. We fry the pumpkin seeds wet.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds step by step
- Rinse freshly harvested pumpkin seeds thoroughly and then place in pot of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain..
- Choose your seasoning or seasonings you want to use! I wanted to try a batch of cajun creole and a batch of Cavenders Greek seasoning so I split them in half and did a tablespoon of butter to each bowl..
- Add pumpkin seeds and stir to coat..
- Add your seasonings and stir again..
- Place one batch (1 cup) at a time in air fryer basket, spoon evenly across bottom..
- Bake at 360 for about 12 minutes stopping halfway through to stir. Enjoy!.
The pumpkin seeds do not fly around. First things first: in order to make these air fryer pumpkin seeds you've gotta have an air fryer. Ours is the Pampered Chef Deluxe Air Fryer, and I love all of its "deluxe" features. Y'all, I literally use it every day, whether I'm making toast, roasting veggies, whipping up a side dish, or cooking our main course in it. Get your basic season snacking on.