How to Cook Tasty Spicy Grilled Steak
Spicy Grilled Steak. Whenever I grill steak, I cook it medium-pinkish in the center and gray-brown towards the exterior It's spicy, herby, savory, and aromatic. You'll be wasting no time in devouring your steak down to the last. Learn how to make Spicy Grilled Steak.
Looking for something a little different than the same old grilled steak? Get a quick and tasty recipe for grilled spicy tuna steaks marinated in a flavorful citrus and spice mixture. Place tuna steaks in a large resealable bag or a glass baking dish. You can have Spicy Grilled Steak using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Steak
- You need 2 of Bone In, 1 1/2in Top Sirloin Steak.
- It's 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt or kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of dry dill.
- Prepare 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 of ziplock bag or clear wrap.
- You need 1 small of side of your choice. Me? Cooked white rice seasoned with 1/4 tsp black pepper and chicken bouillon..
Tuscan-Style Flank Steak - Father's Day Grilled Steak Special! Place in a large bowl and pour marinade over meat. Adding spicy chimichurri - a traditional Argentinian sauce made with fresh parsley, garlic and Heat a grill-pan over medium heat. Add the steaks to the pan.
Spicy Grilled Steak step by step
- Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl with a whisk or fork. Set aside..
- Mix brown sugar, dry mustard, paprika, salt and pepper, dry dill and crushed red pepper flakes..
- Brush wet mix generously over all sides of steaks being sure to use all of it. Season with dry mix on all sides. I wore a glove and patted the seasoning in, however, I did not use all of the seasoning. But I do like bold flavors!.
- Now you can place your steaks in a gallon size zip lock or wrap in clear wrap. Either way, place in fridge and marinade for about 10 minutes. That's about enough time to prep the grill..
- Grill on medium high heat until it reaches your desired doneness. I like my steaks medium rare/medium so I grilled mine for approximately 7 minutes on each side. Grills and temps may vary so watch your steaks carefully..
- Let rest for 8-10 minutes then serve with a side of your choice. Salad works best but it's your choice. It was rice for me tonight..
This Grilled Marinated Flank Steak is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! A marinade made with soy sauce, honey and garlic makes this cut extra delicious. Then try our Spicy Grilled Steak Fajitas with Poblano Peppers recipe from Sobeys. Meanwhile, toss peppers and onion in remaining oil. Savor the fresh, fragrant tastes of the Middle East.