How to Cook Tasty Shepherds pie 2
Shepherds pie 2. This version of shepherd 's pie is multi-layered with mashed potatoes, peas, corn, ground beef and onion. It 's finished with another layer of mashed potatoes, along with some butter, paprika. All Reviews for Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie II.
Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef, onion and celery until juices run clear. Drain..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. You can cook Shepherds pie 2 using 29 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherds pie 2
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 10 of large potato.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- It's 3 tbs of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of grean peas.
- It's 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 of beef cube.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of maggi seasoning.
- It's of Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of cool runnings chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of adobo.
- It's 2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tbs of sweet baby rays hickory bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ketchup.
- It's 1 cup of montery jack cheese shredded.
- It's of Bacon bits.
- It's of Chopped chives.
- It's 1 of small carrot shredded.
- It's of for the potatoes.
- It's 4 tbs of butter.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- It's 4 tbs of hellmans mayo.
- It's 3 tbs of parmesean cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 1% milk.
Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese crust.… While Shepherd's Pie is. The Best Classic Shepherd's Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes.
Shepherds pie 2 step by step
- Peel potatoes and boil them till soft enough to mash.
- While potatoes are cooking in a deep friend pan add the 3tbs oil chopped onion and chopped garlic shredded carrot and peas and cook until onions are semi soft.
- Add in your ground beef and continue to cook until beef is well cooked and not pink anymore.
- Drain the greese out of your meat with strainer and then add your corn and mix well.
- Add in the onion powder paprikasprinkle little salt and pepper adobo and mix together.
- Add in beef cube maggi 1/4 cup water mix good.
- Add in chicken seasoning ketchup bbq sause n mix well n shut stove off.
- Drain potatoes once there done and put them back in pot add the butter and mash with hand masher.
- Add in 1/4 tsp salt garlic puree mayo parmesean n milk n mix well with hand blender.
- In a caserole pot add your beef mix to the bottom n even out.
- Add potatoes on top n spread n even out.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese bacon bits and chive on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven @350 for 45 minutes take out rest 15 minutes and cut in.
This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. My dad loves Shepherd's Pie so leftovers from my test version went straight to him, and that And I feel like I totally earned that position because this is some really excellent Shepherd's Pie I'm sharing. Shepherd's pie is a rustic dish traditionally made with lamb, but you can substitute beef for an Freezer-Friendly Shepherd's Pie. This is a great dish to make ahead of time and store in the freezer. The Joy recipe for shepherd's pie is straightforward, yummy, and an exceedingly satisfying thing to cook on a winter evening (although the perils of cooking with a freshly-made bowl of mashed potatoes.