How to Cook Delicious Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns
Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns. Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns Lubna's Kitchen United Kingdom. Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda, mixed spice and eggs and mix well. Remove the buns from the oven and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Cool mince completely add in both the chopped coriander and green chillies chopped. Roll out the dough and cut into rounds. Spoon meat mixture into center of rounds. You can cook Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns
- It's of 🌻For dough:.
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tbsp yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 80 ml of lukewarm milk.
- It's as needed of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk for glazing.
- You need as needed of Nigella seeds & sesame seeds for sprinkle.
- It's of 🌻For Stuffing:.
- You need 100 g of lamb / beef / chicken / mutton mince no fat.
- It's 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of coriander chopped.
Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm rolls. This recipe screams Christmas - it's packed full of mincemeat goodness and lots and lots of delicious cinnamon. I used my normal cinnamon bun recipe (last seen with Blueberry and cinnamon-less), it will make about a dozen.
Keema/Mince Buns Mincemeat Buns step by step
- Take a big bowl add Lukewarm milk sugar,salt,oil, yeast and add egg mix well then add flour Knead dough well till make a nice soft dough..
- Place the dough in a greased bowl (nonstick spray is fine) and cover with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Place in a slightly warm environment to rise until doubled in size, around 60-90 minutes..
- Take a nonstick pan heat 1 tbsp oil then add chopped onion sauté till nice brown then add ginger & garlic paste sauté few second add meat mince and all spices fry keema till nice brown and all water goes try well turn the gas off. Add chopped green chilli & coriander set aside till all stuffing cool completely..
- Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and Knead it again with soft hand then divide dough into 6 equals round balls then roll out each rectangle shape but not too thin or not too thick..
- Then cut each rectangle in middle horizontally shape with help if pizza cutter or sharp knife..
- Cut vertical line but only create these vertical lines half way up the dough. This should create a barcode type pattern..
- Place filling on the non sliced sections of dough and fold dough over to cover then roll the entire dough including the vertical lines This creates a sausage shape that.
- Roll the sausage shape into a shell shape or swirl shape..
- Fold like a tight log then twist and give then a nice bun shape. Transfer all bun on a prepared oven try lined with parchment paper..
- Cover the buns with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and let it rest for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F / 177°C. Brush all buns with egg wash & sprinkle with black seeds & sesame seeds. Bake all Buns 20-25 mins all till nice golden brown. Serve Hot ♨️ Enjoy ! with soup or your favourite sauces..
It's totally OK to cheat and use mincemeat from a jar to speed up the process (it's what I did), but remember home made will taste better. As nice as mince pies, and oh, so easy! We already posted a mince pie recipe last year with our own homemade mincemeat with added cranberries for extra flavour. Making mincemeat in advance helps to mature the fruit to get a much more intense flavour. You can pair is with bread, buns, pita bread or rice too.