How to Cook Appetizing Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone
Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone. Recipes » Air Fryer Recipes » Air Fryer Italian Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps. No pots, no pans, no oven necessary for this Air Fryer Mushroom recipe! Pork rind breadcrumbs, gooey cheese and mouth-watering portobello mushrooms… makes this a perfect appetizer for those family.
Fried the mushroom first then Stuffed it with crispy bacon and fried garlic cloves and ham, covered with pepper jack cheese ta boot! Stuffed with pork sausage, shredded and ricotta cheeses, onions and sun-dried tomatoes, these tasty mushroom caps are a sure crowd pleaser. This air fryer portobello mushroom is rich with umami. You can have Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone
- Prepare 4 of Giant Portobello mushrooms.
- It's 3-4 of fresh andouille sausage links, hot sausage, brats, etc.
- It's 8 slices of regular or smoked provolone.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt or seasoning of choice.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
With its meaty texture, you can eat it many different ways: as a burger, in a wrap, or on a salad. This air fryer portobello mushroom is everything you want when you make it into a burger: flavorful, juicy, messy! Paleo, low carb, gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, clean eating, real food. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Are the Easiest Vegetarian Dinner Around.
Air Fryer Sausage Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Provolone instructions
- Wash mushrooms and let drain on paper towel 5-10 mins stem side down..
- Remove sausage from casings and cook in a medium heat skillet, breaking sausage up as it cooks and is cooked thru. Drain any fat..
- Lightly spray top and bottom of mushrooms with Olive Oil. I brushed some of the sausage fat as I used Bastille sausage which is spicy..
- Season mushrooms with choice of seasoning. I used Lawry 's seasoning salt..
- Lightly spray air fryer rack with Olive or Sausage fat. Insert rack in fryer..
- Place mushrooms', stem side up, on top of rack Spoon sausage onto mushroom cap. Top with one slice of cheese each. May have to do some adjusting to avoid flying cheese in the fryer..
- Cook 8 minutes. Add 2nd piece of cheese and cook another 2-3 minutes or to your desired doneness. Serve and enjoy!.
Use a spoon to gently scrape out and discard the gills to make room for the filling. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms topped with marinara, sautéed spinach, and crispy panko goat cheese medallions. A delicious and easy vegetarian stuffed It has been nearly four years since I shared these amazing stuffed portobello mushrooms with you. Crumbled Italian sausage, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil and melted provolone cheese combine to a make a delicious "stuffing" for balsamic-roasted portobello mushrooms. Add some garlic bread and a tossed salad and you have a complete, easy meal.