Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Airfryer Bread Pudding
Airfryer Bread Pudding. In a large bowl, whisk sugar, milk, egg, vanilla and salt. Add bread cubes and toss to coat. Place on tray in air-fryer basket.
Bread pudding is one of my favorite comfort desserts. I love how easy it is to make and with simple ingredients you probably have to hand. This is one of my favorite desserts to make and I just figured how to make it in my Vortex Air Fryer!!! You can cook Airfryer Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Airfryer Bread Pudding
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- It's 1 tbsp of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 tbsp of raisins. Soaked in hot water for 15 mins.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 of vanilla essence.
This recipe is great for leftover bread - for this batch, I used half a loaf of sourdough bread and it was amazing! You just need to make sure the bread is firm not soft. This bread pudding recipe is perfect for those who want an out-of-the-box dessert. Upside down Apple Bread Pudding creates a beautiful pattern of sliced apples on your bread pudding.
Airfryer Bread Pudding instructions
- Beat egg, add milk, vanilla essence, ground cinnamon and sugar. Mix well. Add raisins..
- Cut bread into 16 small cubes per bread. Place in baking tray..
- Pour egg mixture and soak 15-20 mins in the fridge..
- Spread some chocolate chips and sugar to caramelized the top before AF..
- Preheat AF 3 mins, bake for 12 mins at 190C degrees check after 10 mins to ensure pudding not too brown. Adjust temperature of necessary according to preference..
Easy to make, with just a. Bread pudding is nearly a millennium old, but there's a reason it's held up for a thousand years Originally made to use up old, stale bread, bread pudding has evolved into a luxurious, rich dessert. Food could not afford to be wasted, so stale bread pieces were collected. Let the pudding cool to an edible temperature. Then serve with some maple syrup, whipped cream or a sauce. imgur - rice cooker bread pudding recipe It's not quite the same as baking it in a casserole dish because the top won't crisp, but the "white rice" cycle in a rice cooker is excellent for bread pudding because it will cook until it senses it's getting solid on the bottom.