Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chicken Carbonara Pizza
Chicken Carbonara Pizza. Order Yours Online Today Boil or bake the boneless chicken breast. When fully cooked, cut up into small pieces. Spread the sauce around and then sprinkle on the mushrooms, onion, bacon and chicken.
When fully cooked, cut up into small pieces. Spread the sauce around and then sprinkle on the mushrooms, onion, bacon and chicken. Stir in flour and pepper until blended. You can have Chicken Carbonara Pizza using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- It's 1 loaf of frozen bread dough.
- You need of Topping and Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 slice of thick bacon diced.
- Prepare 2 each of egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream or half and half.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded parm.
- It's of Other Toppings.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of mozzeralla cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded parm.
- Prepare 1 large of chicken breast cooked and chopped.
Order pizza, pasta, sandwiches & more online for carryout or delivery from Domino's. View menu, find locations, track orders. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in flour and pepper until blended.
Chicken Carbonara Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450. Stretch or roll out dough to a med thin crust and place on baking sheet. I defrosted dough and let rise to pkg directions first..
- Cook bacon, onion, mushrooms and garlic on med heat till bacon is done and the others are carmelized. Remove from pan and reserve 1-2 tbs drippings..
- In same pan we will make the sauce. Wisk 2 yolks in small bowl. Warm cream in micro till just warm. This works best when they are room temp. On med-low first wisk in cream then yolks slowly. Continue to stir till sauce thickens maybe 1min or so. Then add parm and wisk till cheese has melted into sauce. Remove sauce from heat..
- While making sauce I prebaked my crust for about 5 min as I didnt want my sauce to cook too long in the oven..
- To assemble pizza top crust with sauce then with bacon, onion and mushroom mix. Then top with diced chicken and sprinkle with the mozz and parm cheese..
- Bake for another 10 to 15 till crust is brown and cheese is all melted and yummy!.
- Feel free to add any other toppings of your choice like maybe shrimp or other veggies!.
When you pile all the piping hot goodness of Chicken Carbonara pasta into a Domino's pasta bread bowl, a marriage made in awesomeness is born. The Domino's pasta bread bowl makes the perfect dinner idea for any busy family, especially when accompanied by a tasty, freshly made pizza. Spray a non stick frying pan with cooking spray. Add the chicken and bacon to a saute pan, and fry until cooked, and the bacon is starting to crisp. Saute onion and garlic in butter in a saucepan until tender.