Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Pizza Topping Soup
Pizza Topping Soup. This is a great meal for Diabetics or anyone with high cholesterol problems. Like most things out of a can, it's high in salt. In this extensive pizza topping list, use mozzarella cheese unless otherwise specified, but feel free to experiment with other cheese choices and other suggestions.
If you enjoy pizza, you will love this spicy pizza soup topped with mozzarella cheese. To list all toppings for pizza is impossible as the list is only restricted to the restrictions imposed by Even popular pizza toppings are not easy to categorize when the Americans prefer pepperoni and. Mix the condensed soup and milk (use the empty soup can to measure your milk) and heat until warm; either in microwave or on the stove Stir and serve. You can cook Pizza Topping Soup using 45 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Topping Soup
- Prepare of Sausage.
- It's 1 pound of Italian sausage.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Loose meat.
- You need 1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- It's To taste of salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- It's of Meatballs.
- It's 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare of Other Toppings.
- You need 1/3 pound of salami.
- You need 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- Prepare 14 ounces of heart of palms.
- Prepare 1 cup of ripened black olives.
- It's of Base.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- It's 2 cups of water.
- It's of Sauce.
- It's 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cheeses.
- It's To taste of mozzarella cheese whole milk.
- It's To taste of Colby cheddar cheese.
Other favorite pizza toppings can be added too. Tomato sauce for topping homemade pizzas is an easy DIY. It's just three ingredients and a quick blitz in the blender. Spoon it right onto the pizza, cover with additional toppings, and bake.
Pizza Topping Soup step by step
- Mix the ingredients of the meatballs. Form into quarter, marble sized meatballs..
- Scramble the loose meat ingredients and set aside use the drippings to fry the chicken in..
- Slice the chicken into manageable pieces add them to the pan and beef drippings along with the dehydrated onions. Set aside when done..
- Panfry the sausage. Let cook on the first side for 4 minutes. Turn and add the water and cover till the water evaporates..
- When the water is evaporated remove from heat and slice the sausages..
- Remove the casing from the salami and pepperoni. Slice them both leave the pepperoni slices whole. Mince the salami slices..
- Drain the heart of palms. Where I come from here in central Florida, we usually call this swamp cabbage and cook it down with salt pork and simmer in milk. After you drain them slice them up and caramelize them a bit..
- Chop the bacon and fry leave the drippings for the tomato sauce..
- Add the tomato sauce and sauce ingredients to the bacon drippings..
- Dice the tomatoes and add everything to the pot except the cheeses. Simmer 20 minutes..
- Get the cheeses at room temperature. After the soup has simmered for 20 minutes let it rest covered for 15 minutes..
- Add cheeses to the bottom of your bowl. Add soup on top. Give it a stir. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
We love making pizza at home because it's crazy easy, super fun, way healthier than delivery and Today I am sharing our go-to Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe. This popular pizza topping can get even more exciting! Color up your slice and use the green, red Grilled peaches make a great pizza topping, especially when paired with caramelized onions and. The best pizza toppings are, of course, subjective. Many people prefer to remain in the realm of tradition and convention.