Easiest Way to Make Delicious Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers
Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers. A beer bottle burger that is stuffed with caramelized onions and blue cheese, as well as a mushroom and cheddar stuffed burger. These bacon wrapped burgers are tasty for dinner or lunch! How To Make Beer Can Burgers In Air Fryer.
A beer bottle burger that is stuffed with caramelized onions and blue cheese, as well as a mushroom and cheddar stuffed burger. Based on our Beer Can Bacon Burger, the most famous Burger in the World, this easy to do breakfast burger recipe will cure whatever ails ya in the Next, form some ground beef to about a burger size meatball and form it into a cup around the base of a beer bottle. Keep it fairly thin, this will cook pretty. You can cook Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers
- It's 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon.
- It's 1 cup of caramelized onions.
- You need 1 cup of cooked mushrooms.
- You need 4 oz of crumbled blue cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt pepper.
You know you need to make these at your next backyard barbecue. Beer Can Bacon Burgers are a thing and they're even more glorious than they sound. Do this until all meatballs have been formed. Take stuffing/toppings and start placing inside meatball pockets.
Air Fryer beer bottle stuffed bacon burgers step by step
- Preheat air fryer on bake to 350 Add Salt and Pepper to ground beef Make 4 large balls push down beer bottle or beer can in the center of the ball.
- For blue cheeseburger place cheese in the bottom of the parties, top with onions..
- For cheddar place cheddar in bottom and top with mushrooms.
- Wrap each burger with one slice of bacon secure bacon with toothpick place in single layer air fryer Cook for 10 minutes on 350 on bake Top with a slice of cheddar cheese continue cooking for 5 more minutes Remove and eat with your favorite toppings.
Place the burgers in the air fryer. I cooked mine two at a time. Open the air fryer and flip the burgers. Check the inside of the burgers to determine if they have finished cooking. These onion and bacon stuffed hamburgers are always juicy and flavorful!