Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Pasta Diner
Pasta Diner. Discover Big Collection of Special Recipes For Your Family or Friends Find Deals on Pasta Dinner in Pasta & Noodles on Amazon. Savory chicken, fresh spinach, penne pasta, basil and creamy cheeses are baked together in this simple and fresh chicken dish. Serve with a salad and warm bread for an easy weeknight meal!
Here's a hearty, healthy pasta dish featuring sweet red bell peppers sautéed with garlic and cayenne pepper, and then simmered with sour cream and chicken broth, tossed with pasta, and finished with grated Parmesan cheese. Noodles and sauce deserve an upgrade. Please check with the restaurant directly. You can have Pasta Diner using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta Diner
- It's 1/2 lb of Linguine.
- It's 1/4 cup of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- It's 2 of Italian sausage.
- Prepare 2 cup of Spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken flavor bouillon.
- It's 1 stick of of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Basil, Italian seasoning,persil(you can add a little bit of all the spices you like for pasta).
- You need 1 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper(chopped ).
Pasta dinners are heartwarming and satisfying, yet they're often designed to feed a crowd. With these easy one-pot pasta recipes, you don't have to bother with boiling pasta in a separate pot. Instead, you cook everything — and I mean everything — all in one pot. What you get are family-pleasing, ingredient-stretching dinners with a lot less kitchen clean-up.
Pasta Diner step by step
- Boil the pasta for about 10 to 15 minutes and dried it. Use a little bit of salt and oil to boil the pasta.
- Use half of the butter stick with the onion ,bell pepper, ,garlic and all the spices to cook the Italian sausage.
- Add pasta sauce, the rest of the butter and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until you think is done, then add the noodles and mix them well.
Make weeknight meals easy with pasta recipes the entire family will love. That's why pasta makes such a quick, easy dinner for your family—it's likely to satisfy everyone's cravings, due to its versatility. Whether you're in the mood for hearty comfort food or a light, bright summer pasta, you can never have too many pasta supper ideas. Pasta dishes are a great thing to have in your repertoire. Tomatoes are simmered with cream, vodka and smoked salmon to make for a fail-proof, ultimately satisfying pasta dinner.