Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Carbonara Fried Pasta
Carbonara Fried Pasta. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, carbonara fried pasta.
This is gonna smell and look delicious. Carbonara Fried Pasta is only one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. Heat the butter in a large heavy bottomed pan over medium heat. You can have Carbonara Fried Pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carbonara Fried Pasta
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of white pepper.
- It's 3 tablespoon of carbonara sauce.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chili flakes (add more for extra spicy).
- You need of Garlic (3-4 cloves).
- You need Half of chopped diced onions.
- It's of Brocolli(or any other vegies).
- Prepare Half of cut Bell Pepper (chopped dicely).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's of Add in chicken (or beef, or sliced pepperoni optional).
Add the pancetta (Bacon) and Garlic Cloves; cook until browned but not crisp. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and Parmesan until combined. We don't use cream, milk, garlic, onions or other strange ingredients; we use only guanciale, eggs, pecorino cheese, and lots of black pepper (carbonaro is the Italian for coal miner).
Carbonara Fried Pasta step by step
- Heat up the pan, add in olive oil to medium heat..
- Add the freshly chopped garlic, onions, bell pepper. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add in carbonara sauce into the skillet. Add in a bit hot water and stir regularly..
- Add the chicken and broccoli, keep stirring until they are half cooked..
- Add the noodles, add in black pepper course, chili flakes and white pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined and completely cooked through..
- Served the pasta on your plate. Fresh squeezed a bit lemon juice for extra kicks, add in half boiled eggs egg for additional protein..
- Add in more chili flakes if you love it spicier like me! Voilaaaa extra yummy carbonara pasta on table!.
Pasta, eggs, cheese, and bacon come together in the ultimate Italian favorite: spaghetti carbonara. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Spaghetti is the typical choice for Carbonara however fettuccini, rigatoni, linguini and bucatini are all very common in Carbonara recipes. While pancetta is the traditional meat in pasta Carbonara recipe, bacon lardons and guanciale are also popular choices. Add the pancetta to a large nonstick skillet and place over medium-low heat.