Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry
Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry. Fresh steamed clams go perfect with Chef Keoni Chang's excellent recipe for Thai Red Curry. Mahalo for checking out this video and we hope you enjoy the. Serve an Indian-inspired red curry for a delicious, easy one-dish dinner tonight.
A green curry should be slightly more salty than sweet. If using fish in your Thai curry, it is better to poach it rather than boil (as this can break upthe fish's delicate flesh. Reduce the heat to a simmer after the fish has been added, and cook until. You can cook Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry
- It's 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- You need 18 of steamer clams.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- It's 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- Prepare 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dried basil.
- You need to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- Prepare of cooked jasmine rice.
Thai-inspired red curry coconut pork is packed with flavor and a spicy kick, served over lime cilantro cauliflower rice! Skip the takeout and make your own Red Thai Curry with Pork and Vegetables! Your body will thank you for skipping all the sugar, excess sodium, and mystery ingredients 💪. Use fragrant hot red curry paste as the base to this coconut curry dish with baby sweetcorn, coriander and soy, from BBC Good Food.
Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry instructions
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
To cook from frozen: thoroughly defrost, then heat in a pan on the hob until curry is hot all the way through. Serve scattered with the coriander leaves and rice. Thai curries—red, yellow, and green—are distinguished by the color of the chili that is combined with Thai Penang red curry is richer and sweeter yet drier than the other curries. It is named for the island It has a looser consistency than the other curries and is usually prepared with fish or pork. Tender eggplant, pork and red bell pepper, bathed in a spicy curry sauce, tastes complex but calls for very little work.