Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Ray's Broccoli Gratin
Ray's Broccoli Gratin. Add the broccoli to the sauce; fold to coat. You may have already made the cauliflower gratin by celebrity chef Laura Calder that's up on the site. This is the problem with a broccoli gratin made in a casserole-style baking dish, meaning the ratio of crispy-cheesy-crumb-y topping to soft, tender broccoli is just way.
I'm a Professional Chef but hadn't made Broccoli au gratin in years so looked it up. Get Broccoli Gratin Recipe from Food Network. Salt the water and add the broccoli and cauliflower florets. You can cook Ray's Broccoli Gratin using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ray's Broccoli Gratin
- You need 1 lb of 2pounds bag of broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It's 1 tsp of course ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mesquite seasoning.
- It's 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced purple onion.
- You need of panko topping.
- It's 2 cup of panko.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It's 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
In a Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the stock, milk, broccoli, and kosher salt and bring to a boil. Stir in the cheddar and mozzarella; season with pepper. Bring to a boil; add broccoli.
Ray's Broccoli Gratin step by step
- preheat oven to 375.
- start by giving your broccoli a quick blanch in boiling salted water about 5minutes. turn off and drain add to casserole dish.
- now to make your cheese sauce; add butter onions, garlic & all seasoning to a large pot. cook about 3 minutes add in flour it will turn lumpy cook down Bout 1 minute. Now you'll need a whisk add in milk, you'll keep whisking on med/high heat till it starts to thicken*at this point if its to thick you can add a little more milk* add in cheese whisking well turn off. Niw top your broccoli with cheese sauce..
- :panko add melted butter to panko, with cheese & seasonings. top casserole bake 20-25minutes till golden.
Rachael Ray: Michael Symon Cheesy Broccoli Gratin. Michael Symon joined Rachael Ray in the kitchen to share his easy side dish recipes, beginning with his healthier version of a broccoli casserole. His Cheesy Broccoli Gratin is made with caramelized broccoli and tons of flavor, with no canned soup in sight! On baking sheet, toss broccoli with oil; season. In pan, whisk milk into flour; season.