Recipe: Tasty Easy Melty Molten Chocolate Cake
Easy Melty Molten Chocolate Cake. Whisk in chocolate mixture until well incorporated, then stir in salt and flour just until combined. Easy and foolproof, this irresistible vegan chocolate molten lava soufflé is brimming with rich, decadent, melty, chocolatey goodness. This perfect combination of gooey lava cake and puffy soufflé will have you doing a happy dance with every delicious bite.
More specifically, with these easy molten chocolate lava cakes for two! This is our first (and only!) Valentine's Day as an engaged couple, so I want to make the night extra special. And to us, extra special = homemade pasta, a good bottle of wine, and gooey chocolate cake. You can have Easy Melty Molten Chocolate Cake using 5 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Melty Molten Chocolate Cake
- It's 1 of bar Meiji Milk Chocolate.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It's 2 of Eggs (large).
- It's 15 grams of Cocoa powder.
Oh, and old episodes of law and order. Chocolate Lava Cakes look impressive but are super easy to make! You can prep the batter ahead of time and refrigerate then bake your Molten Lava Cakes for stress free entertaining! I like to use an ice cream scoop for that to get them portioned out perfectly.
Easy Melty Molten Chocolate Cake step by step
- Line a pudding cup with vegetable oil and leave it to sit for later. If you're going to give these cakes as a present, put a paper cup in the pudding cup. In the photo I used cupcake sized paper cups..
- Put your butter and broken up chocolate into a heat resistant bowl, and warm it for 1 minute and 20 seconds at 600w in the microwave. Take it out before the chocolate melts, and let it melt on its own..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Add sugar to the bowl and mix it in..
- Add and mix in the eggs..
- Add and mix in the cocoa powder..
- Pour about 50 g of the batter into each cup and once the oven is done preheating, bake for 9 minutes..
- When they're done baking, use a plate as a lid, flip the cups over, and shake them to get the cakes out. Now your creamy chocolate fondant is done..
- If you don't have a mold to use, just place paper cups on a cooking sheet and pour the batter in directly, filling about 90% of the way..
- After the oven preheats, cook for about 8 minutes in the oven and your creamy chocolate fondant is complete..
- If you don't have pure cocoa powder, use normal cocoa powder and add one tablespoon of sugar..
- These are cupcake fondant that I made in a muffin mold "No need for flour, Easy Cup Fondant". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142662-easy-flour-less-chocolate-cupcakes.
- A little healthy but still rich and chocolatey "Non-oil and easy Rich Chocolate Gateau"..
- And here's one that doesn't use chocolate for those eating with little kids: "Made just with cocoa powder Simple Chocolate Gateau". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154080-simple-gateau-au-chocolat-with-cocoa.
We are sharing this ACTUAL recipe with you! You can enjoy this delicious cake anytime! Recipe Tips for Chocolate Melting Cake. It is supposed to be spongy and cake-y on top but gooey and melty in the middle. You don't want it to be cake-y all the way through, nor do you want it to be too runny.