How to Make Yummy Black Magic Chocolate cake
Black Magic Chocolate cake. This is truly a black magic cake. The batter was so thin that i wasn't sure how the cake would turn out. A moist and magical buttermilk chocolate cake recipe that will have your friends demanding seconds.
Simple and straightforward, this is one of those desserts that everyone will love. Coffee enhances the chocolate flavor and buttermilk helps make the cake super moist. The cake batter is made with buttermilk and it delivers a spongey, moist bite. how to make black magic chocolate cake We are going to gather standard chocolate cake ingredients like; sugar, flour, baking soda and powder, cocoa, eggs, buttermilk, coffee, oil and vanilla. You can cook Black Magic Chocolate cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Magic Chocolate cake
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 Cups of Sugar.
- It's 1 Cup of ButterMilk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It's 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Instant Coffee in 1Cup Boiling water.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Chocolate & Vanilla Flavor.
- It's 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's Pinch of salt (Optional).
Using an electric mixer, we're going to mix it all up together and pour batter evenly into two prepared pans and bake. When my mother passed away, a close family friend made us two wonderful cakes. One was the Kentucky Apple cake, which was a hit with the big guys. The other was this moist, dense chocolate cake, which was a hit with my three sons and their friends.
Black Magic Chocolate cake step by step
- Break Eggs into a clean bowl, Whisk, add Sugar, stir and add Vegetable oil.
- Sieve flour, baking soda and baking sugar together.
- Add instant coffee into hot water, stir and sieve in Cocoa powder.
- Add flour into egg mix, alternating with cocoa mix in three additions.
- Lastly pour in buttermilk, chocolate and vanilla flavor.
- Preheat Oven, grease two 8' pans and cook slowly.
Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl. But I have to tell you I don't care exactly where the recipe came from. I know this is usually the part of the post where tell you how I felt while I was making the latest dish and trying to keep the end result a surprise,. Black Magic Chocolate Cake By Chelsea Sugar. Recipe Club member Jenny Kingsbeer has shared with us some Black Magic!