Recipe: Yummy Easy Oreo devils foodcake
Easy Oreo devils foodcake. Here is the recipe for the homemade oreos. We will try and get the oreo post fixed soon. Soft, fudgy, chocolatey and filled with a layer of cream cheese frosting.
Oreo Devil's Food Cake Truffles are the latest creation to feed my truffle obsession. These delicious truffles are incredibly easy to make and require just a few ingredients. Depends on the devils food cake mix you use though. You can have Easy Oreo devils foodcake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oreo devils foodcake
- You need 1 box of devils food cake mix.
- Prepare 1 container of chocolate icing.
- You need of About 15 Oreos broken in half.
- It's 1/3 cup of crushed oreos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Hershey’s syrup.
I have used a couple different kinds and my best results were with Duncan Hines devils food cake mix. I feel like devil's food cake mix gives these homemade Oreo cookies the best flavor and while you could go with canned frosting (vanilla or cream cheese), if you have time, I recommend going with the homemade cream cheese frosting included in the recipe. Not only is it my favorite cream cheese frosting but somehow it turns out perfectly every time you make it. Homemade Oreos made with a cake mix!
Easy Oreo devils foodcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake cake as directed. *note I use melted butter in place of oil that the box recipe calls for to make cake more moist..
- After cake cools completely ice and the place oreos around the cake.
- Top cake with crushed oreos, chocolate chips and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Easy to make and dangerously delicious! Release and remove the ring of the springform, then remove the frozen cheesecake from the. This easy chewy and fudgy cake mix brownies recipe requires simple ingredients. It tastes homemade and is a quick dessert or quick snack for parties. Sweet and salty desserts are one of my many WEAKNESSES and these pretzel cake mix brownies hit the right mark when the cravings hit me in full force yesterday.