Recipe: Perfect tripple chocolate cake mix cookies
tripple chocolate cake mix cookies. These triple chocolate cookies start with an easy cake mix base. You won't believe how awesome they taste! Homemade Cake Mix Cookies In A Jiffy If you want an awesome homemade cookie quickly and with a minimum of fuss, look no further.
Quick to make also as a cake mix is used. They can be made basically with any additions you like, nuts, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, white chips, chocolate chunks. I've also used dried cherries and cranberries & have even chopped Hershey's tuxedo kisses &; peanut butter cups as an addition. basically, anything goes. You can have tripple chocolate cake mix cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of tripple chocolate cake mix cookies
- Prepare 1 box of cake mix, chocolate.
- You need 1 stick of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chip.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
These wonderful Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are full of delicious chocolate. My family loves chewy cookies and using a cake mix is the easiest way I know to make chewy cookies. Full of rich chocolate these Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies have become one of my family's favorites. They also make the perfect cookie mix in a jar hostess gift, teacher gift or neighbor gift.
tripple chocolate cake mix cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- prepare 2 cookie sheets by spraying with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- cream together egg and butter at low speed until well combined. Add chocolate cake mix and stir. I used my hands to be sure not to over mix..
- Add chips in and mix until barely combined..
- Spoon dough onto tray in table spoon sized amounts..
- bake ten minutes. cool on cookie sheet and store in zip top bag or air tight container..
Three kinds of chocolate make these triple chocolate cake mix cookies a very special sweet treat! Great for a Holiday cookie plate, a fun treat, or a delicious way to cure a chocolate craving. Chocolate cake mix, white chocolate chips, and milk chocolate chips! Once December hits I get so excited because that means it's Holiday baking time! Pecans provide a nice contrast to the white, milk and semi-sweet chocolate bursting from these magnificent Triple Chocolate Cookies - made with Duncan Hines Swiss Chocolate Cake Mix.