Recipe: Perfect Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce
Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce. Pour into a large bowl; add cake mix and beat until well blended. For sauce, in a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat. This Homemade Chocolate Fudge Sauce is a simple but delicious recipe that is good on ANY dessert.
Drizzling fudge over the cake takes this over the top. If you're worried about the whipped cream topping melting from the heat of the warmed fudge before you are ready to serve this, a squeezable chocolate sauce is a great substitute. This chocolate Oreo cake looks very impressive when served and sliced but is super easy to make. You can cook Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce
- It's 30 of Oreo cookies:.
- Prepare 30 gms of Butter.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Vanilla essence (optional).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
A quick and easy hot fudge sauce with basic ingredients you probably have on hand. Peanut butter is an unusual ingredient we loved and it does not have an overpowering flavor. Thick and creamy, you're going to want a jar of this in the fridge at all times. Spoon over brownies or an ice cream sundae.
Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce step by step
- Separate the cookies and the cream. Bash the cookies into a fine powder. In a pan melt 30 gms of butter and let it become brown. Cool it to room temp..
- In a mixing bowl add the cookie powder, the seperated cream, vanilla essence, the brown melted butter and the milk. Mix together until a loose batter the consistency of chocolate shake is achieved..
- In a baking dish lined with butter paper spread the batter evenly. I added roughly chopped chocolate to make it extra chocolaty. If you do make sure the chocolate is in big chunks. Bake at 180°c in a preheated oven for 30 mins or till a inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- If you don't have a oven. Set a tawa over low heat. Pour the mix in a sauce pan with a lid. Line the base of the sauce pan with butter paper. Let it cook on low flame for 40 minutes. Mixture goes into the sauce pan with lid on and the sauce pan goes over the tawa..
- The finished cake should look like this..
- For the fudge sauce. Add 30 gms of butter to a pan on low heat. Add the sugar, and 2 tablespoon of milk.cook over low flame till a dark caramel color is achieved. If the sauce is too runny add some corn flour mixed with little milk and vanilla essence to the sauce. Make sure the sauce is bubbling hot and has the perfect color as shown above before adding the cornstarch mix. Also add the cornstarch only if you can't achieve the thickness naturally..
- Spread the sauce over the cake and garnish however you like. Be patient and chill the cake with the sauce in the freezer. Serve cold as it is or ala mode with your choice of ice cream. Fluffy stuff guaranteed.
It's so good you may eat it with a spoon. COMBINE evaporated milk and morsels in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until morsels are melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract. SERVE warm as a dipping sauce for fresh fruit or spoon over ice cream or cake.