Recipe: Perfect Moist chocolate cake#4weekschallenge
Moist chocolate cake#4weekschallenge. The best chocolate cake and icing ever! Moist and delicious, reminiscent of Sara Lee cakes, of days gone by. Icing is perfection, just sweet enough and super creamy, similar to seven minute frosting and easier, goodbye buttercream icing.
There's a reason I call it the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: it's so good restaurants have asked me to start making it for them!. This is the kind of chocolate cake everyone should have in their recipe collection. I've also made it as Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting and as Caramallow Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes filled with creamy caramel and topped with deliciously sticky marshmallow frosting. You can have Moist chocolate cake#4weekschallenge using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake#4weekschallenge
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- You need 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 11/2 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It's 11/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 3/4 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
That frosting, also known as seven-minute frosting, was the way we enjoyed chocolate cake most often when I was a kid and is still. This chocolate cake is the most IN DEMAND request at family functions. It's fast, easy, egg-free, and most importantly - delicious! (The frosting is courtesy of Betty Crocker). Note: If making a layer cake, please double the recipe.
Moist chocolate cake#4weekschallenge instructions
- Preheat oven at 180..
- Butter the baking tins and dust with flour..
- Mix together flour,sugar,cocoa, baking soda and powder, and salt, using mixer at a low speed till combined..
- Add eggs, buttermilk,warm water,oil,& vanilla extract..
- Beat on a medium speed till smooth.
- Divide the batter and put in prepared tins.
- Bake for 30-45mins..
A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing. This is the best cake in the world! There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine.