Recipe: Perfect Best chocolate cake recipe
Best chocolate cake recipe. There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
Use the first set of ingredients to make the cake. In a medium bowl, stir together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in the boiling water by hand. You can cook Best chocolate cake recipe using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best chocolate cake recipe
- It's 3 Cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 3 Cups of sugar.
- You need 11/2 Cups of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of baking soda.
- It's 11/2 of Tsps baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of salt.
- You need 4 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 11/2 Cups of buttermilk.
- It's 11/2 of warm water.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Oil.
- You need 2 of Tsps vannila extract.
- It's 1 Tsp of espresso powder(optional).
Probably the best chocolate cake recipe flavor-wise I've ever had. However, the cake just fell completely apart when I assembled it and iced it. This cake also uses oil instead of butter. Since the combo of unsweetened cocoa powder and Dutch-process cocoa give this cake so much chocolatey flavor, we don't necessarily need the flavor of the butter to compete or overpower the chocolate.
Best chocolate cake recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix all the dry ingredients I.e flour, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer,using a low speed.
- Add eggs, Buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Beat at medium speed for two minutes..
- Gently Add in the warm warm water and mix. Batter will be thin..
- Pour Batter into a greased and floured pan.
- Bake at 359 degrees for 35_40 minutes.
Stir in the boiling water last. Chocolate Cake Recipes Don't wait to indulge in a slice of moist, rich chocolate cake -- a classic treat that calls to mind Mom's best baking. Try one of these, our most popular chocolate cakes. To find the absolute best chocolate cake recipe out there, I pitted four of the most popular recipes against one another in a side-by side-taste test. Some called for actual chocolate in the batter, while others relied solely on cocoa powder for flavor.