Recipe: Delicious Steam chocolate cake
Steam chocolate cake. Steamed Chocolate Cake , one of my most requested recipe and i wanted to bake it, hmm rather steam it for quite a long time. Finally i tried it yesterday and it turned out great. Which kind of chocolate would you like in the recipe?
Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Cover and heat on high until the water boils. Place cake pan on top of the steamer and cover with a lid. You can have Steam chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steam chocolate cake
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tsp of coca powder.
- You need 3 tsp of grated chocolate.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
Set aside to cool. steam cake recipe eggless steamed sponge cake with detailed photo and video recipe. a unique way of preparing the traditional eggless sponge cake recipe, using a steamer. it is also known as a chinese way of preparing the cake which mainly deals with a cake prepared from rice and egg. but in the recipe post, a conventional sponge cake is prepared with rice cooker or. Steamed Chocolate Cake Recipe Two with less butter: This one is so Lana-like!!! You don't need an oven to make this fudgy chocolate cake recipe!
Steam chocolate cake instructions
- Beat the sugar with buttermilk very nicely.
- Now add milk and oil also.
- Again beat it.
- Now add all dry ingredients.
- Mix it cut and fold method.
- Melt the grated chocolate with cream in double boiler method.
- Then add it in mixture.
- Again mix it.
- Now pour it in the tiffin box...
- Cover it tightly.
- Now put the box in the pressure cooker..but put a rack.
- Pour some water in the cooker.
- After 2whistle it be done.
- When it becomes little cool...
- Decorated with chocolate sauce.
Find the full recipe here: http://www.yummy.ph/lessons/cooking/how-to-make-steamed-chocolate. Steaming produces a light, moist chocolate cake, and is a great way to avoid having to fire up the oven. Brown sugar and espresso powder gave the cake complexity while sour cream added richness and a welcome tang. Not many people can resist a good piece of rich chocolate cake, and I am no exception. Today, I am sharing with you my friend CP Choong's recipe, a no bake chocolate cake recipe. (You can check out the regular baked chocolate cake recipe here.).