Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate cake in a mug!!!
Chocolate cake in a mug!!!. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, milk, sugar, cocoa, oil, salt and vanilla until fully combined.
This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)! Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and stir until smooth. You can have Chocolate cake in a mug!!! using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake in a mug!!!
- Prepare 13/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable or any flavourless oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk or buttermilk.
- You need 2 cups of sugar (I use 11/4 cup tho).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 11/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 11/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare of About 8 mugs.
- Prepare of Butter for greasing.
Use a damp paper towel to wipe excess off the sides of the mug. This chocolate mug cake is the best recipe out there! Quickly satisfy your chocolate craving with this easy, decadent single-serve chocolate cake in a mug. Kinslee has a major sweet tooth.
Chocolate cake in a mug!!! instructions
- Grease mug with butter..
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder & salt..
- Mix in sugar.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, & mix thoroughly..
- Add boiling water last & mix thoroughly..
- Distribute batter into greased mugs. Pour enough water to cover the mugs halfway into a pot, arrange mugs in side the pot, cover with foil & place on medium heat. Steam for 10 minutes or till a skewer inserted inside comes out clean..
- Serve plain or top with whipped cream or preferred topping..
A day doesn't go by that she doesn't need an afternoon treat. Add the milk, oil, and vanilla. With a fork, gently stir until the batter no longer has lumps. What Makes This Chocolate Mug Cake The Best. This is truly a 'Best-Ever' recipe because it originated from my Best-Ever Chocolate Cake recipe!