How to Prepare Tasty Chocolate cake
Chocolate cake. The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. This cake, 'born' out of a pregnancy craving, worked out amazingly!
But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Marcela Valladolid makes Chocoflan, one of Mexico's most famous desserts. This sweet treat includes a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of creamy flan and a drizzle of cajeta, or Mexican. You can cook Chocolate cake using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 11/2 cups of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 11/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 11/2 cups of buttermilk.
- It's 11/2 cup of warm water.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's of chocolate cream.
- It's 1 & 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1 & 1/2 cup of unsweetend cocoa poder.
- It's 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 & 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare as neded of Butter and flour for coating and dusting the cake pan.
Our chocolate cake recipes include: easy one-bowl recipes, tiered cakes with frostings and fillings, mini cupcakes, Texas sheet cake, as well as gluten-free chocolate cakes and vegan chocolate cake. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense.
Chocolate cake step by step
- Mix together flour,sugar,cocoa,baking soda,baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.Add eggs,buttermilk,warm water,oil,and vanilla and beat till smooth paste..
- Grease and flour the round baking pan. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan. 5 or 6 litre pressure cooker spread 1 cup salt evenly. Place the cooker on a low flame. Place a stand on the salt layer. Place the cake pan on the stand. Cover with a lid.Bake it for 3p mins on 3p mins. Check with a tooth pick to see if the cake is done or not. The tooth pick should come out clean. Remove the cake pan carefully from the pressure cooker. Cool for 10 min in the cake pan..
- Till the cake cools down we will prepare Chocolate icing. Melt butter. Stir in cocoa. Add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency. Add small amount milk stir in vanilla about 2 cups frosting.Now divide and cake the cake in 3 equal portions. Then spread the icing at the top of each portion and set the portions on top of each other. Now, spread evenly the rest of the icing on whole cake. Decorate it as you like and keep in fridge till it cools. Chocolate cake is ready to enjoy..
Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good cake, I'll stick with the other. Line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pans. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Master the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge and rich buttercream filling. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and.