How to Make Perfect Chocolate cake or brownie
Chocolate cake or brownie. The best chocolate cake there is. I use Chocolate Fudge Cake, Fudge Brownie and chocolate fudge pudding mix. The chocolate Grenache is the bomb!
The secret to making this cake is it uses one box of cake mix and one box of brownie mix mixed together to give you this incredibly rich, decadent Chocolate Brownie Cake or as I like to call it, Stacey's Cake, because my hairdresser, Stacey. I made this cake in tube pan (not bundt) and had no spillage. I made my own chocolate fudge icing and it was perfect. You can have Chocolate cake or brownie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake or brownie
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- It's of Yoghurt.
- It's of Coffee.
- It's of Buttermilk.
- It's of Dark chocolate.
- You need of White chocolate.
- Prepare of Canola oil.
I also used chocolate fudge cake mix and chocolate fudge brownie mix. I think it makes it more moist than regular chocolate cake and brownie mix. If too dry try s bit less wayer and a bit more oil. In a large bowl, combine the dry chocolate cake mix, dry fudge brownie mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil.
Chocolate cake or brownie instructions
- Over a Bain Marie, mix white and dark chocolate and set aside. Grease cupcake tins and set.
- In a stand mixer, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and mix..
- Add eggs,vanilla extract, butter milk, melted chocolate,canola oil and beat for 5 minutes till you get a thin consistency.
- Add hot coffee and stir.
- Pour in cupcake pans and bake for 25 minutes then do the toothpick test.
- Leave to rest. I had mine with a glass of milk then the second batch with sparkling wine 🙈..
- They tasted great.
Remove from burner and add chocolate chips. Beat and spread on hot brownies. HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE. Make sure you ONLY add the ingredients on the ingredient list. Do not follow the directions on the box mix.