How to Make Perfect 3-layered custard chocolate cake - Eggless and without oven
3-layered custard chocolate cake - Eggless and without oven. The taste of this Chocolate Custard Cake is heavenly. soft & moist chocolate cup cake custard powder cake with step by step photo and video recipe. custard recipes are very common in indian cuisine and is mainly used to make dessert recipe. generally it is mixed with milk to form a thick sauce to top with fruits or with other dessert. but this recipe is dedicated to a cake and custard powder is used as flavouring agent and. Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos - This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk.
If the toothpick is sticky with the batter, then place the chocolate cake back in the oven and continue to bake for some more minutes. The Wilton Method of Cake Decorating ®: Bake a Naked Layered Chocolate Cake. If you like custard then this pudding is just for you, both mittu and gugu love custard based desserts and I made this keeping them in mind and as I guessed they just loved it. #eggless Delicious soft spongy cake made from Custard Powder Deepsikha Chakraborty. You can cook 3-layered custard chocolate cake - Eggless and without oven using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3-layered custard chocolate cake - Eggless and without oven
- You need 1 packet of digestive biscuits / Parle-G biscuits/ Marie biscuit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of custard powder.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- It's 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's For of Optional ingredients:.
- It's As required of Dessicated coconut for decorating.
- Prepare As per taste of Melted chocolate for decorating(zigzag).
This milk pudding which is made without Condensed Milk, without gelatin or Agar, and without bread is an easy and quick pudding that is perfect to be served to your guests. Spread chocolate custard on the top and sides of the cake. It is basically a custard pudding with a caramel layer on top. Custard Cake Recipe Without Oven Eggless
3-layered custard chocolate cake - Eggless and without oven instructions
- Put the digestive biscuits in a grinder. Grind them and make crumbs..
- Mix the crumbs with melted butter well..
- Put them in a rectangle mould and spread it evenly..
- Boil 2 cups milk in another vessel and add 1/4 cup sugar.
- Add custard powder. Cook them until it thickens. Pour it over the biscuits layer..
- Boil 1 cup milk in another vessel..
- Add heavy cream, cornflour and cocoa powder. Then add sugar. Mix them and cook until it thickens..
- Pour it over the custard layer..
- Keep it in fridge for 2 hours..
- Remove it from the mould after 2 hours. Spread some dessicated coconut and spread melted chocolate as a zigzag..
- Cut into pieces and serve. Enjoy!.
custard cake recipe in pressure cooker,custard cake.