How to Make Delicious Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake. The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge. This cake, 'born' out of a pregnancy craving, worked out amazingly!
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Marcela Valladolid makes Chocoflan, one of Mexico's most famous desserts. This sweet treat includes a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of creamy flan and a drizzle of cajeta, or Mexican. You can cook Chocolate Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake
- It's 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
Our chocolate cake recipes include: easy one-bowl recipes, tiered cakes with frostings and fillings, mini cupcakes, Texas sheet cake, as well as gluten-free chocolate cakes and vegan chocolate cake. Line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pans. Sift the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Line a second pan with 2 liners - this recipe makes about 14 cupcakes. Set aside..
- Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla together until completely smooth..
- Pour half of the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Then half of the buttermilk. Gently whisk for a few seconds. Repeat with the remaining wet ingredients and buttermilk. Stir until combined; do not overmix. The batter will be thin..
- Pour or spoon the batter into the liners. Fill only halfway to avoid spilling over the sides or sinking. Bake for 18-21 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before frosting if you want to..
This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense. Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good cake, I'll stick with the other. Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Master the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge and rich buttercream filling. Indulge yourself with this ultimate chocolate cake recipe that is beautifully moist, rich and.