How to Make Appetizing Moist chocolate cake
Moist chocolate cake. The best chocolate cake and icing ever! Moist and delicious, reminiscent of Sara Lee cakes, of days gone by. Icing is perfection, just sweet enough and super creamy, similar to seven minute frosting and easier, goodbye buttercream icing.
There's a reason I call it the Best Chocolate Cake Recipe: it's so good restaurants have asked me to start making it for them!. This is the kind of chocolate cake everyone should have in their recipe collection. I've also made it as Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Cream Cheese Frosting and as Caramallow Cupcakes - chocolate cupcakes filled with creamy caramel and topped with deliciously sticky marshmallow frosting. You can have Moist chocolate cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist chocolate cake
- It's 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat flour or plain flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's of for frosting.
- You need 2 cup of heavy cream or whipping cream.
- It's 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
That frosting, also known as seven-minute frosting, was the way we enjoyed chocolate cake most often when I was a kid and is still. This chocolate cake is the most IN DEMAND request at family functions. It's fast, easy, egg-free, and most importantly - delicious! (The frosting is courtesy of Betty Crocker). Note: If making a layer cake, please double the recipe.
Moist chocolate cake step by step
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 1¼ cup sugar, ¾ cup oil, ½ cup buttermilk and 1 tsp vanilla extract..
- Whisk and mix well until sugar melts completely...place a sieve and add 2 cup maida, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda, ¼ tsp salt and 1 tsp coffee powder....
- Sieve the flour making sure there are no lumps...now using cut and fold method, mix the batter...add ¼ cup water or as required and prepare a smooth consistency batter....
- To prepare the cake in a pressure cooker add in 2 cup of salt and close the lid of cooker without keeping the gasket and whistle. heat for 5 to 10 minutes. as a result, gives a preheat oven atmosphere....
- Now transfer the cake batter to a cake mould..make sure to line a butter paper at the bottom to prevent from sticking...and also tap twice to level up uniformly and remove any air bubbles if present....
- Place the cake pan into preheated cooker..cover and cook on a medium flame for 45 minutes..insert a toothpick and check if the cake has baked completely...cool the cake and then unmould the chocolate cake....
- For chocolate frosting:-firstly, in a large bowl take 2 cup heavy cream. you can use whipping cream or any cream with 35% milkfat...now add 1 cup icing sugar, ½ cup cocoa powder and 1 tsp vanilla extract...beat on low speed until stiff peaks appear...chocolate frosting is ready. keep it refrigerated until you use....
- Once the cake is cooled completely, level up the top...spread the chocolate frosting generously on top and sides,do some topping with dairymilk chocolate or crushed chocolate....
A rich moist chocolate cake with a chocolate buttercream icing. This is the best cake in the world! There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine.