How to Cook Appetizing Eggless chocolate cake in microwave
Eggless chocolate cake in microwave. Chocolates bring wide smiles on our faces! I have come up with the perfect microwave chocolate cake that you are going to love! One major perk of baking a cake in a microwave is that it takes less time than it would to bake a cake in a microwave.
To make eggless chocolate cake using microwave, sieve the flour and cocoa powder. Mix together the curds and soda bi-carb in a bowl and keep aside. Hi Aarthi ur recipes are awsum n simple. You can cook Eggless chocolate cake in microwave using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake in microwave
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
As you show it step by step its made cooking soo simple n interesting. I tried the eggless microwave chocolate cake it tasted gud but turnd out to be hard is it becoz I let it stand in the microwave for sumtime or is it becoz I kept it in the fridge for sumtime or becoz of the timing I microwaved it for five mins.plz tell me wher did I go wrong.want to. Then gently transfer cake on a cooling rack. Enjoy with a scoop of cool whip, vanilla ice cream topped up with some chocolate syrup!
Eggless chocolate cake in microwave step by step
- In a mixing bowl take maida, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and mix it well Swift once than take another bowl add buttermilk, oil mix well than mix all dry and wet ingredient together than take microwave proof tin pour the mixture and bake it for 5 min in high temp in microwave.
- Mine was 900 watts insert toothpick to check the cake if toothpick comes out clean than cake is ready serve hot with chocolate sauceFor more vedios subscribe my channel on u tube Ashwinderkaur aggarwal.
Tips: Power setting for each microwave differ so cook cake as per your own judgment. Once cooled, remove Eggless Chocolate Cake from from the Cake tin and place it on a plate. Now cut the Cake's top layer carefully with knife, make the top layer as flat and uniform as possible so that the Cake Icing can be spread well on the Eggless Cake. Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos - This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk. This cake is made with almost very basic ingredients and is popularly known as wacky cake or depression cake.