Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Simple chocolate cake recipe
Simple chocolate cake recipe. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.
This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! Also, if you've ever wondered why some chocolate cake recipes (like this one) call for boiling water, it's because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. You can cook Simple chocolate cake recipe using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple chocolate cake recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It's 4 table spoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of caster sugar.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder and baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled water.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
For a softer cake, you can substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. This easy chocolate cake recipe is made from simple pantry ingredients and is great for the newbie cook. The cake is yummy rich chocolate goodness! It will be a go to recipe even for regular cupcakes and cakes.
Simple chocolate cake recipe instructions
- Sieve the cocoa powder salt and flour in a bowl, in a separate bowl crack the egg, add the oil, the boiled water and vanilla essence then give it a whisk..
- Now add the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients add the baking soda and baking powder mix well and bake!.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes and ur chocolate cake is ready!.
Next time I am going to try it with special dark chocolate, just for fun. I bet that will be amazing too! BTW if you click on the word fudgy chocolate glaze that is written in blue in the recipe, it takes you to the recipe for that glaze. Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine.