Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling
Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling. Great recipe for Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling. The cakes make a nice Valentine or Christmas cake in. The perfect dessert for any occasion!
In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Invert onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. You can cook Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling using 27 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of hot coffee.
- It's 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1 cup of canola oil.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of CHERRY CREAM FILLING.
- Prepare 1 of 3 ounce box of cherry jello.
- You need 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of neavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of maraschino cherry juice, from the jar of cherries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of WHITE CHOCOLATE GLAZE.
- It's 16 oz of chopped good quality white chocolate.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES.
- Prepare of maraschino cherrys. You will need 6 if making tiered cakes. You will need 18 for cupcakes.
- Prepare 4 of to 6 ounces semi sweet hocolate, chopped of chips. Use the 4 ounces,for the tiered cakes. Use 6 ounces for the cupcakes.
- Prepare of GARNISHES.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of colored sprinkles for cupcakes.
- You need of pink ecorating icing.
- You need 1 3/4 oz of pearl,decorating candies.
Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cherries are so, so good, but any fruit filling will give this easy chocolate cake color and flavor. Raspberry and strawberry pie filling work great, even blackberry is delicious.
Chocolate Cakes with Cherry Cream Filling step by step
- MAKE CAKES.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cake molds with non stick spray. I used the tiered molds shown below. I also made large cupcakes with this recipe. It will make 18 large cupcakes if you prefer them. Line cupcake tins with foil or paper liners..
- In a medium bowl whisk coffee and cocoa powder until smooth.
- In another bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a third large bowl beat eggs and sugar until smooth and light.
- Add flour all at once, stir just until combined , stir in sour cream then oil until combined. Finally add coffee/cocoa mixture and stir until smooth.
- Fill tiered cake molds to bottom of top tier. For cupcakes fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake about 22 to 26 minutes for tiered cakes until a long skewer comes out clean. Cook cupcakes 22 to 24 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Rotate pans of both cakes for even cooking halfway through.
- Cool tiered cakes completely in pans before turning out. Cool.cupcakes 10 minutes then cool on wire racks.
- MAKE CHERRY CREAM FILLING.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, add cherry juice. Cool to room temperature, do not let it set up.
- Meanwhile whip cream to soft peaks, add vanilla, beat until.firm peaks.
- Beat in room temperature gelatin, refrigerate while preparing cakes.
- For tired cakes cut a long come in bottom of cake, resting cake upside down in a small glass..
- Pipe or spoon filling into cake cover with cut cake pieces. Chill overnight in glass to set filling..
- For cupcakes, cut a cone of cake from the top.center.
- Pipe or spoon filIng into cupcake, cover with cut cake piece and chill overnight.
- MAKE GLAZE.
- Have chopped chocolate in large bowl. Heat chocolate in microwave or stovetop until just hot, pour over chocolate let sit ·1 minute then stir until smooth. Let cool to thicken slightly about 1 hour. It should still be able to.pour.
- Ladle over tiered cakes to cover ,chill until set.
- Spoon glaze on top of cupcakes and add sprinkles to them now while glaze is not set so they stick..
- MAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES.
- Dry cheerys with paper towels..
- Dip each cherry in chocolate, place on foil lined plate and chill until set.
- Decorate tiered cakes with decorators icing and pearl candy. Top with chocolate covered cherry.
- Top cupcakes with chocolate covered cherrys ( the sprinkles were added with wet glaze ).
- Keep in refrigerator.
For even more variation, try lemon cake with blueberry pie filling, a spice cake with apple pie filling, or a vanilla cake with peach pie filling. These Chocolate Cherry Cream Pie Cupcakes are a chocolate cupcake filled with cherry pie filling, a cheesecake mousse and they're topped with chocolate whipped cream. This isn't the first time I've made cream pie cupcakes, truth be told, these are my favorite cupcakes to make. Between the cupcake, the filling and the topping, they are just magical. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.